Over the years, the Make My Non-Profit Run Better contest has garnered lots of media attention across Illinois and Iowa.
If you are a member of the media and would like to learn more about the contest, please contact Darren Garrett, APR, marketing manager at Premier, at 563.823.6365.
2019 News Releases & Media
Darren Garret’s radio interview with KIX 101.1 about this year’s Make My Non-Profit Run Better contest
2018 News Releases & Media
2017 News Releases & Media
2016 Media Coverage
On Monday, June 13, our Office Technology Group Account Executive Drew Gibbs was interviewed live by Fox Illinois at the WICS studio about this year’s Make My Non-Profit Run Better contest. Monday also marked the first day Springfield and Champaign-area non-profits could register for this year’s contest. Check out the interview here!
2015 News Releases
Media coverage about the contest
- Washington Times Reporter story about St Mark’s Lutheran Church and Dax Locke Foundation
- Here’s ABC5 WOI-DT’s coverage of their area winner – Special Olympics of Iowa.
- Check out KWQC’s coverage of the Quad Cities’ area winner – Honor Flight of the Quad Cities (skip to 12:52 for MMNPRB coverage).
- Check out WEEK’s coverage of their area winner – Stray Animal Midway Shelter (SAMS).
- WIFR’s video and article about their area winner for the contest – Rock River Christian Camp and Retreat Center.
- The State Journal Register’s article about Looking for Lincoln Heritage Coalition’s win.
- Quad City Business Journal article about Honor Flight of the Quad Cities’ win.
- Article in the Quad City Business Journal about our contest.
- Rock River Times’ article about the contest
- Business Journal article about our Make My Non-Profit Run Better contest – Sept. 10, 2013.
- Catholic Charities’ winner video for this year’s contest (YouTube video)
- WEEK video coverage of the 1st place winner – Hult Center for Health Education & Cancer Center for Healthy Living (YouTube video)
- WIFR coverage of one of the runner-up winners – Keep Northern Illinois Beautiful (YouTube video)
- KWQC News coverage of Davenport winner – Handicapped Development Center (YouTube video)
- WLBC interview with Jeff Dixon about the contest
- WIFR’s video promoting the first round of voting
- Quad City Times Business Journal article about the contest
- WIFR’s commercial for our contest
- WEEK’s video for MMNPRB
- KWQC’s registration piece on YouTube
- Videos for Putnam Museum & IMAX Theatre and CPC Pregnancy Resources are now on YouTube. Check them out!
- Video profiles about non-profit entrants Camp Shalom, CPC Pregnancy Resources and Rivermont Collegiate.
- Quad City Online contest article
- Bryan Dixon’s interview on KUUL 103.7FM about the contest